Where can I find info on older model Volvo's?

I'd like to get the C70 convertible..

Is there a site where I can look at the models, features, etc, from 2000 and up? I saw one in my price range, and believe it or not, it would be a lateral move selling (hopefully) selling our 97 e320 and buying the 2000 C.

thank you!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

Peter K L Milnes

The Volvo owners club is an excellent resource.

Another option, is to go to

Look for the used car review on your model ..... on the last page of the write up there are links to .PDF files which are full road test reports with all the info on equipment lists since launch of the vehicle. You'll probably find the actual road test report combines several models, but the tech/price/equipment info is specific to your choice of vehicle.

HTH

Seany

Reply to
Seany

Reply to
garlandw

It isn't exactly what you asked for, but it is a useful tool when considerng the purchase of a used car. An annual issue of Consumer Reports has information on the repair records for makes and models of cars by year. Most public libraries in the U.S. have this publication, or you can subscribe for a month or a year to read the reports at consumerreports.com.

Reply to
Marvin

Thank you! The Volvo club website had the original brochures, which is great.. I have indeed checked Consumers as well.. thanks all!!

The only thing I am aware of is that the original convertibles had trouble, but other than that, most of the owners I know, love em....

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie