Eurovan - can you retrofit a poptop?

Hi, does anyone have experience with retrofitting a poptop onto a Eurovan (99 onwards)? I haven't been able to find any sources other than Country Homes Campers on the net. Is there maybe a cost-efficient way to import one of the myriad choices from Europe and get it installed here?

TIA, Andreas

Reply to
a_macke

I wouldn't. All non-poptop EVs in the US have rear air so you'd not only have to deal with the body and cutting into it but also re-routing or disabling the rear air, etc. I would instead just buy an EV MV Weekender or a EV Camper that already has a pop top.

Reply to
Matt B.