2004 eurovan

Would like to know when the EuroVan 2004's will be availabe, and will there be any changes from last years model? Tanks for any info.

Reply to
tcf

We are more likely to get Phaetons at 0.0% Financing than to see Sharans at any time in the near future!

- Peter

Reply to
Peter Cressman

For now, VWoA will tell you that the Touareg is the

The Sharan is just another mini-van why get it over the Chrysler or Honda? The T4 Eurovan is not another mini, it's different as I suspect the T5 replacement is also. As far as the Touareg replacing it, ha ha! That's VW's way of saying "the fat lady has sung" on the "T" series. Too bad.

Reply to
Joe R

The Sharan was co-developed with Ford. It is said that the development deal prevents VW from selling the Sharan in North America. This is said to be the reason why the Sharan has not and will not be sold in North America.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Russo