Golf GTi ECU Learning Mode ???

Hi, I just registered on VW Vortex? Its a good forum, I was reading about ECU's. Is there a learning mode, that it goes through , when the battery is disconnected ? The clocks been reset, due to the battery being disconnected.

If so how do i get the Control panel readout to be accurate again?

Thanks

Reply to
VW Internet

Zero. The learning mode if for the idle and mixture. The panel just works.

If this is about the alarm-car, get it to a decent mecanic and sue the alarm installer.

Reply to
Eduardo K.