Help!! Stolen Anti-Theft Key, 95' Golf.

Hi,

My car, 95' VW Cabrio was broken into this past week and the anti-theft key was stolen. I'm unable to start the car. Does anyone know how to bypass this feature. The dealers in my area are claiming ignorance and say I should take the car to an alarm installer for removal. Is there a DIY procedure out there for removing this feature? Does anyone know where I can get another key? I would appreciate your assistance. Thank You.

David

Reply to
David Black