Looking for Tools

Anyone know a good place to get the speciality tools one needs to work on VW vehicles, specifically diesels?? Looking for Canadian sources if possible...

Thanks

J.

Reply to
John

Hey John, try snap-on , they sell most of the specialty tools for the VW. Just look for a snap-on truck in your area and then ask him/her to order it for you.

Reply to
Mustangbrad

Try:

Not Canadian, but good sources.

- hoffer

Reply to
Hoffer

I can vouch for Zelenda because back in the 80's when I needed an offset box wrench (REALLY OFFSET!!) to hold the nut on the struts while I used an allen on the shaft, they had the wrench. I think they had a different name back then though. I went to the factory and bout the wrench for all of $8.00

Reply to
psycho_pastrami

Reply to
Darryl