Tools

Ok, I need a new set of combo spanners after mine were lifted - bastards...

I know that Snap-on, Britool, Facom etc. are good stuff, but can anyone recommend any other makes?

Thanks!

Reply to
Steve

Halfords Pro ...

They often come discounted or as a bundled deal with other tools and have a range of separate spanners to add to the collection..

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Seconded. Excellent value and quality.

JB

Reply to
JB

Halfords Pro as others have said. Excellent.

Plus, if they do get nicked again, then you haven't paid snap-on's prices.

Reply to
Mike P

Gedore, stahlwille, king dick, but you can find a lot of Britool spanner sets at clearance prices currently.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Another vote for Halfords pro. I've been using the same set for over 10 years and haven't broken any yet!

Reply to
AlanD