Valve spring compressor

Was wondering if anyone has any plans to build a valve spring compressor to remove valve springs on a 1.8 head. Have read similar post suggesting the same but none with any detail

DRP

Reply to
drp1916

Jim B.

Reply to
jimbehning

I've posted a page on my website showing the homemade valve spring compressor I made. See:

Todd Seattle,WA '86 GTI, Red of course. (exciting racey car) 258,000 miles '87 Golf, Polar Silver. (boring work car) 479,000 miles

Reply to
racertod