VW Golf 1.6 2000 'Service now' light

how do i reset this/turn this off ?, , as I have just had my golf serviced and they didn't reset this light , but they did charge me =A3460 for 2 new tyres and new brake pads, which is nice. thanks in advance.

Reply to
dancewav

If it's the same as the Passat, then you need to hold down the mileometer reset button as you turn on the ignition (but don't start the engine).

Then by twisting the clock set button (as if setting the clock), select the service you want to reset. Finally, press the mileometer reset to reset the service indicator.

Once this is done, turn off the ignition and back on again, and it should be clear.

Reply to
SteveH

yep that did it , many thanks

Reply to