'03 Silverado DIC programing

'03 Silverado LT. Trying to program the curb assist review mirror. Following manual but that option is not appearing when I cycle through with the selector button. I have the camper extending mirrors. Anyone know if that was an extra option?

Thanks.

Reply to
nel bosco

Have you thought about taking it back to the dealer??? The salesman should have walked you through all these difficult options.

Reply to
Miller Time

I have thought about taking it back but would like that to be my last option.

Reply to
nel bosco

It may be that option is not available on the camper mirrors.

Reply to
Perry

Yes, dealers don't sell trucks with camper mirrors.

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ