04 Colorado Fog Lamps

I added fog lamps after purchase using OEM lights, relays, switch panel and fuse but I can't find the wire connectors to plug into the light socket. Surely, they are just taped up somewhere out of sight, right?

Reply to
mlh

Since no one has had any comments, I will put in my 2 cents. I put fog lights on my '03 Silverado and found that the wiring harness is different for one built with fog lights at the factory. It has the correct plugs routed to the lights. The harness without fog lights didn't have them. I went to a junk yard and found one with the correct harness and instead of buying the harness, I just looked how wires were run and bought the plugs at Pep Boys and wired them up. Also, I had to have the computer programmed to turn them on with the correct switch. I think they charged me $20 at the dealership for that.

I have no idea if this relates to your Colorado.

Good luck.

Reply to
Skylark