Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

looking for part
looking for a speedometer for a 1977 chevy 4x4 what year car or truck can i use one off,thanks

NP208 to NP205 swap...
What are the differences in size between these two cases, assuming they both came out of a Chevy truck (not a F.O.R.D. or other version...)??? I'm just curious whether I'd need any adapters or a...
9
9

wel guys..I am stumped!
I thought I had my 350 TBI problems all solved.. The cursed roll over 10 times before I get a fire is back. I thought it was gone but today @ minus 25 with wind chill I tried firing my truck.. LMFAO...
8
8

collant flow back in to holding tank
I have a problem with the collant flowing back to the holding tank wath can bee the course for that
6
6

New to Group
Good Day All, I purchased a 2003 Silverado 1500HD Crewcab with the Quadra-Steer option last year. I want to know if there are any readers that have the quada-steer option on their truck. If so, I'm...
2
2

RE: Engage problem for 4x4 SOLVED !
well I went to the wreckers.. located an 8 bolt lug 4x4 truck like mine, undid the hub, took the scre out and the gear/spring.. put it in mine and voila 4x4 time :) Must have been either worn gears...

'00 GMC Sierra rear axle
For whatever reason my passenger rear wheel is set back about 3" further than my driver side. I have once loosened the U-bolts and hammered everything back in line and re-tightened and everything was...
7
7

'99 Suburban Interior Dome Lights
I am having problems with my interior / dome lights that keep coming on whenever they want. The only temporary way to fix this is to use the dome override switch. I would like to have them working...
1
1

need info. for 1996 chevy tahoe
how can i remove the codes from the computer so i can paas inspection
1
1

Looking for used parts - 1995 Jimmy SLT 4x4
If any of you have these parts for cheap or a reasonable price (shipped to Canada) please get in touch on email. Thanks! 1) rear seat belt buckle assembly - I need both the double-headed and the...
1
1

FA - Heavy Duty HM 9 Meyer Snow Plow
For Auction : item number 270080887967 Heavy Duty HM 9 Meyer Snow Plow NEW HEAVY DUTY MEYER SNOW PLOW Brand Spanking New Thanks for looking

BG services??
The local (MD) car radio guy Pat Goss around here really promotes BG products, and Ive noticed local shops now carrying different sevrices as well as the 44K. Its time for a transmission flush and I...

Popping Narrowed Down Please God Help Me
Why do the truck gods mock me so? I've got a 93 chevy 1500 350 5.7 tbi. I got a used engine, not rebuilt but used. This is the third engine the truck has had. Wife has a lead foot, but more on that...
18
18

2005 1500 hd with 6.0 gas
what is the difference in this and what is in caddy, hummer, and others, do they have other cams or what to give the 345 hp or just computer. can i just reprogram. the teck at the dealer said just run...
1
1

07 silverado vs 07 sierra
I am looking at buying a new truck . and am wondering if anyone has heard anything good or bad about either one of these trucks. also which should a person buy. Thanks todd
12
12