2001 silverado question

When I open my door with the keys in the ignation the durn thing goes ding ding ect. Can this be programed out so I can leave the doors open to listen to the radio? TIA

Reply to
Larry Schmitt

. . =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (Larry=A0Schmitt)

When I open my door with the keys in the ignation the durn thing goes ding ding ect.

Can this be programed out so I can leave the doors open to listen to the radio?

TIA

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D It cannot be programed out so you can leave the doors open to listen to the radio.

~:~ MarshMonster ~wonders if you would like to know if there may be another way to eliminate the problem at hand~ =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Duct tape

better yet, open your windows

Reply to
Lucky Strike

Try Rolling down the windows.

snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (Larry Schmitt)

When I open my door with the keys in the ignation the durn thing goes ding ding ect.

Can this be programed out so I can leave the doors open to listen to the radio?

TIA

========= ========= It cannot be programed out so you can leave the doors open to listen to the radio.

~:~ MarshMonster ~wonders if you would like to know if there may be another way to eliminate the problem at hand~ ======== ========

Reply to