350 Question

I have a problem with my 94 Suburban that has 116000 miles on it. I cant get it to pass emissions, my hc are high at an idle and I have noticed a miss at idle and so I replace the plugs, wires, cap/roter, timing is dead on as well as replaced the fuel filter. But the miss is still there, any thought on my small problem.

Thenx, Andrew

Reply to
busch

Shep

it's easy as hell to crack the plug in #3 cyl due to the placement of the steering shaft.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

pull your o2 sensors and clean them if they are dirty. also check you coolant temp sensor. if it reads incorrectly to the cold side your pcm will adjust the fuel ratio to the rich side to help with cold starting or so it might think. probably would not hurt to clean injectors with a solvent like b-12 chemtool made by berryman. see if that helps.

Reply to
BADMOJO

move to where they dont test emmissions or rebuild the motor

Reply to
I'm Right