Where to buy Tahoe 5.3l parts in California?

Hi!

I am from Germany planning a vacation in Southern California and as I am driving a Tahoe I want to buy some parts over there. Should be much cheaper than here :-)

But: Where should I go? Is there a major resource for auto-parts I could find anywhere around? It's just for stuff like oil filter, wiper, i.e.

Thanks, Christian

Reply to
Christian Beckmann

Robert Ball

Hi!

"Robert Ball" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

That's what I wanted to hear :-) Thanks! And I think I will check the Internet, might be faster ;-) I only didn't know which chain to try but as you helped me with that it should be easy...

Thanks again, Christian

Reply to
Christian Beckmann

most of the chains have a program that allows you to enter your postal zip code and they will display the nearby stores, with a link to a map if needed. Just use the zip code for the hotel. Kragen is:

NAPA is

I spent a year at Ludwigsburg and two years at Landstuhl, compliments of US Army, and 4 years >Hi!

Reply to
Robert Ball

Hi!

"Robert Ball" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Found it :-) Thanks!

Army: :-) That's why the call our army Y-Tours (Y is the first letter on their number plates...)

Shopping: Normally I'm only shopping for some "normal" stuff like clothes but this time I'm in need for some car parts. Over here I would have to pay around $60 for a set of wipers and others things are quite similar...

Bye, Christian

Reply to
Christian Beckmann