95 Silverado "no start"

I have a 95 Silverado that I can't get to turn over. The battery is fully charged and I am getting power down to the starter solenoid as I can feel it trying to engage (clicks) when the key is turned to start. I replaced the starter with a reconditioned one but the problem is still the same. The truck has a 5.7l (350cid) engine. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what this condition might be caused by ? I should mention that the starter worked fine right up until it I parked it in the driveway. Any and all suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank

Reply to
frank sprungala

Shep

Seems like there was a ton of corrosion between the two battery cables on the positive side of the battery. I cleaned em up and away she went.

Frank

Reply to
frank sprungala

Reply to