98 chev 1500 signal light relay always clicking

The signal light relay in my truck clicks from the moment that I turn the ignition on untill I turn it off. though the lights themselves dont come on without moving the lever. All the lights work the way that they are supposed to just the clicker wont stop clicking. I have replaced it but it still does it. Any ideas?

Reply to
JaysonMurray