Bump Stop Question

I noticed while I was under my truck the other day that the bump stops were all pretty much gone. Is this a dealer only part to replace, or can I use something different?? I have a 96 GMC Yukon 4x4 that is completely stock. I will be replacing the shocks in a few days and would like to do the bump stops at the same time.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike

You should be able to pop the old ones out, and new ones in, in under

10 minutes. The metal 'cup' they sit in, have a few 'claws' that grip it. You'll just pry them out with a medium sized screwdriver.

-marc

Reply to
Marc Westerlind