Replace seat cushion on 2003 Passat?

Hello,

I own a 2003 Passat, and the drivers seat cushion is pretty worn. The seats are leather and also heated. I am wondering if it is possible to DIY switch the front passenger seat cushion (or the bottom half of the seat) with the driver side seat? Or, do have have to call a junkyard or dealer for a replacement? I can't imagine the seat will be cheap. Thoughts?

-KJ

Reply to
KJ

Jim Behning