Replacement Drivers Seat needed - Mazda 323F GLX '94

Hi

I have a '94 Mazda 323F GLX V6 2.0.

My drivers seat (Right) has broken where it fixes to the runners and I need to get a replacement.

Ive tried all my local breakers and none have any or at least none in a reasonable condition.

Any ideas where I can get a replacement - either a second hand original or replacement.

Thanks for any info.

Ian

Reply to
Ian R

Try 'andythemazdaman' on EBay.

Reply to
PC Paul

Thanks. Ive had a look but he doesnt have any up for auction at the mo.

I tried using "contact this member" but my message was blocked by ebay (to protect against spamming) as I dont have any current or previous auctions with him.

Dont suppose you have an email address for him?

If so perhaps its best you reply with a yes rather than post it in a public NG.

I can then post my reply email addy.

Thanks

Ian

Reply to
Ian R

Just pick any current auction and use 'ask a general question about this item'.

He's also got a couple of phone numbers on the auction details...

Reply to
PC Paul

Get one from the breakers and swap the cushions/upholstery across?

Reply to
moray