F/S: 1991 Chevrolet 5.7L TBI (350 cu in) motor

This motor has 44,000 original miles and is in excellent condition. You can hear it run and if you want, you can even drive it. The truck it'self will tell the story of the motor. The truck is in showroom condition. The motor is being pulled to install an OEM BBC. The 5.7L is in a 1-ton C3500 2-door pickup duallie The price is $900.00 for everyting....all the brackets, radiator and what else is need You can email me jim*@*jlbco.net (remove the "*" to email me)

Thanks

Reply to
daytona