harvesting e-mails again, spammer ?

I found this great little siteI found this great little site. I signed up

two weeks ago and got 2 Disney tickets and this week they are sending me 2 Universal Studios tickets. Here's the link and by the way I am a real person, this is my real email address. I'm not a spammer and didn't appreciate the nasty email I got last time I tried to post this link.

Thanks, Lisa >
Reply to
TranSurgeon