How do I hook up remote door locks to a 2002 Blazer that has electric locks but not remote equipped?

How do I hook up remote door locks to a 2002 Blazer that has electric locks but not remote equipped?

My 2002 Blazer has electric door locks but no remote control. I wanted to install a Prestige Alarm/Door lock controller like I have in my 1997 Tahoe, but the Tahoe was simpler... it had a remote control, it was just not functioning, so the wiring was easier to deal with... Has any of you that have done this before be willing to share the wiring color and codes for this install? I have searched for the manual, but none has had a good wiring schematic showing the non remote door. I really would like to avoid a smoke test.

thanks

Raul

Reply to
SCOOTERTRS