leak btwn transfer case and transmission

me neither. They all quickly fall into one of the following, and typically all:

-"My mother is a ___, you insensitive clod"

-"The current administration sucks"

-"In Soviet Russia, ____ ____'s YOU"

-general paranoia about any sort of technological advance

and various political ranting by asshats with little to no clue how the REAL world works.

I scan the front page a few times a day, mainly as a time killer but I do occasionally glean some useful data for my project/s, and then head over to Linux.Ars

total geek here, too... oh yeah.

Reply to
burntkat

I used to try to read *.geek but then I really started to dislike computers....

~KJ/TLGM

in

Reply to
KJ