Ooops, Loose front wheel bearing

The wheel with the 1/8 in play is on a 2002 4x4 2500 chevy truck. I think it has straight roller bearings. conrad

Reply to
cbrockers

Shouldn't have any play in the wheel bearings. It's not uncommon to have worn out wheel bearings on these trucks. We replace them on a fairly regular basis.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

I have seen the hub/axle nut loosen up and if it does it will allow wheel assemble to wiggle. Make sure that lug nut in properly tightened. because it keeps it all "together"

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan