PING: Doc

Tell me what u think neighbor, my friends at the mud-hole say I'm "out to lunch"..........

Reply to
Mad Dog

Yer' friends at the mud hole must be driving Ferds to not appreciate a think of beauty such as that beastie. What's she puttin' out, about 385 HP/ 400 ft/lbs? How do you like that Barry Grant anyways? That's one of the race demon 850 double-pumpers ain't it (chokeless and tweaked to shit for WOT operation?) The only fellas I know who use them are the bracket racers so I have no idea how they perform on a daily driver. You're in Florida right so it shouldn't be too hard to start in the "cold."

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Nope, it starts fine... that's a Proform

750 double-pumper with 4-corner idle and screw-in air bleeds (jetting was a little rich). The carb spacer is a HVH 4-hole tapered unit designed specifically for the RPM air-gap manifold. The torque didn't fall off but it rests slightly higher in the powerband. The nitrous is fully automated and progressive when armed using a MSD 3-step retard and Jacobs nitrous mastermind. The juice begins to flow at 3k rpm when the first stage of ignition retard is added (4 degrees retard @ 3k rpm, 8 degrees retard @ 4500 rpm and 12 @ 6k rpm) Power comes in about 50 horse per stage. The wife makes me raise my right and swear on a stack of bibles that i wont flick the arming switch when she's in the truck........yea sure baby, whatever u say, LOL
Reply to
Mad Dog