Pinging "Doc"

I remember asking the group a ? about my transmission.

Getting Edelbrocks MPFI manifold yesterday, you have to fill out a card with all the pertinent engine info for them to send you a new chip. I never had a reason to look at the RPO codes in the glove compartment. Lo and behold I have the 4L60 tranny, according to GM's production codes.

I always thought I had the 700R4.

Ya learn something new every day.

Pindar

Reply to