Rough idle

I recently replaced the 5.7L in my 95 Sub with a new rebuilt. Ever since it has had a rough idle. plugs look ok but the mpg isn't what it was. Only

10-11 aroung the city 13 on the highway. It seems like I have replaced everything. cap, rotor, wires, plugs twice, cat con, o2 sen, tps, cool sensor. As the final straw yesterday I replaced the Comp. Right now its running worse than the old motor. Shifting seems out of time acceleration has a big flat spot. With no codes I don't know where else to look.
Reply to
TIRE789

Dump a can of Fuel Injection cleaner in the GAS tank.. Also Check Tappets for correct adjustment. timing could be off

Reply to
no one

replaced

Look for vacum leaks for starters. Get a vacum gage and see what the idle vacum is.

Reply to
SnoMan