Taho S-10

Has anyone ever heard of a 1988 Taho S-10? I have one .

Reply to
JAS NEWELL

the tahoe was just a package with the trk. i had a 91 s-10 tahoe, its just a upgreade from the base model, or so i been told. the only thing that marked it as a tahoe was the tag that said s10 tahoe on the glove box.

Reply to
Charles H.

Yes, it was a trim level.

Reply to
Eugene

I have, that used to be nothing more than a package on the mid/late

80s/early 90s S trucks...GMC S-15 Sonomas had a Sierra package

Jason

98 Sonoma 4x4 4.3L
Reply to
Jason Sobol

there was also a badge on the frt fenders, near the wheel well too

Jason Sobol

And if I'm right "silverado" was cloth interior and a towing package....?

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

i second that KJ i think you are right