transmissions

What kind of transmission would I need for a 95 k1500 4x4 with over-drive?

Reply to
saucytony

One that fits.

Umm how about being a little more specific, do you want an auto or manual. How do you plan on using the truck, etc...

Reply to
azwiley1

4L-60E or a 4L-80E wouldn't it be?

which motor? 350?

Reply to
Picasso

Well, if it was an auto, it might have been the 4L60E, but not likely the 80E as that was not (to my knowledge) put in to 1500s, only 2500 and up.

Reply to
azwiley1