Turbo and Super again.

Hi:

I forgot to mention that I have the 4.3 which is in great condition. NOW can anybody make a reccomendation as to turbo or super? Thanks.

Dixie

Reply to
Dixie

You GOT a rec for the super at the beginning of the thread because of having to route pipes to the intercooler. Neither is going to be a simple job and either is going to require other tuning mods to accommodate the tendency to detonate.

Reply to
Bob Muse