2000 TL Key Fob Problem

I just had my Acura in the shop for a new transmission (surprise) and after I got it back, when I use the key fob to lock the doors the car doesn't beep and the lights don't flash but the doors do lock. When I unlock the doors the signal light flash and the dash light goes on like it's supposed to. I went back to my dealer and they tried to reprogram it with no luck. Then they told me that they were going to look into it. I'm not holding my breath because it isn't the first time they told me the exact same thing and I never heard from them again.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Tony

Sounds like they caused the problem by not properly reconnecting some electrical wiring.

Keep after them. Talk to the Service Manager. If not satisfied ask for the contact info for the nearest Acura representative.

Reply to
Oldtimer