Accura 3.5RL (2003). Shop manual?

Does anybody know a good place to get the shop manual for a 2003 Accura

3.5RL?
Reply to
ThomasE

"ThomasE" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

These are the real thing, and worth every penny.

By the way, you'd better spell "Acura" properly, or your Google searches may not come up with much.

Reply to
Tegger

I looked at

but they do not seem to have a paper manual for my specific model year. There's only an online access. I'd like to find a paper copy.

Reply to
ThomasE

Ok. I found out why it was not showing up on the search. If I search on

for my model year (2003) manual only a "shop manual supplement" shows up. Apparently I have to first buy the 2001 shop manual and then I'd only need the 2003 supplement.

Thanks for the link.

Reply to
ThomasE