Integra HIR headlights

Has anyone tried the high efficiency HIR bulbs in a '94-'01 Integra? Just wondering if they are worth the $$$$.

Dave

Reply to
DJA

I have them in my '00 and I'd do it again. Much better visibility.

Reply to
Grayfox

Thanks. Do you get people flashing you a lot? Some reports say expect

80+ percent more light. That sounds like a lot. Are they too bright for oncoming traffic?

Dave

Reply to
DJA

DJA wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

You can Google and find out a lot about these HIR bulbs.

Reply to
Jim Yanik