Which wax(if any) for my new TL?

I just bought a new TL two weeks ago and was wondering what the safest wax to use on a new car with a clear coat finish. Some I am considering are Macguiers Nxt Generation and Macguiers Gold class, Any opinions would be grately appreciated. I also wanted a leather cleaner and conditioner. Is it too early to use these on new leather.

Thanks Randy

Reply to
Randy and Michelle

Zaino. There is no substitute for deep, lasting wet look. I use nothing but Zaino, twice a year. Last over the long months of winter, even in Ontario...

Google it and chack out the reviews from people who did comparo.

Cheers

Reply to
Frank

"Randy and Michelle" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Meguiars is good. (Note the spelling).

Reply to
TeGGeR®

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 20:07:48 -0500, Randy and Michelle let slip this dark secret:

I like Crystal Glo.

Reply to
Humma Kavula

I would suggest putting on a couple layers, at least, and use different waxes. I think there are some synthetic waxes and some normal ones. If you use both you get the best of both world. Might also want to look into getting the ming finnish done to it

Reply to
Jamco

Meguiars Gold Class

Reply to
""grayfox1212"

just a point of information - think of what you're looking for more in terms of a "polish" rather than "wax." Car polishes havent had any, or nearly none, wax for close to 20 years. Those that do claim to contain carnauba wax have so small an amount of carnauba in it that its next to non-existent. You can see this in the MSDS info from some suppliers. Silicone based compounds is what provides the shine and water repellancy.

Reply to
<p_buck*nospam

Another vote for Zaino......... works great and easy to apply.

Carl

Reply to
Carl S. Moore

I use a product call Malm's. It's a bit expensive, but worth it. Go to

See their guarantee.

Mike.

Reply to
Mike

This is not a wax but it will give you the best polish that you have ever seen.

Peter Hesketh

No.. It really IS the best wax you can purchase for your car. Click on the link and see for youself. Also. See the guarantee.

Mike