1995 Audi Cabriolet

I have a 1995 audi Cabriolet that makes a short 3 to 4second HUM at the rear passenger side of the car. Itusually happens when I have been driving for while. The hum happens while parked or moving. Is the alternator in the rear? Thanks

Reply to
sota_tsi

If you knew what an alternator was you'd know where (not) to find it. The hum could be the fuel pump. The tank has a special, double bubble design. Nothing to worry about.

Ronald

Reply to
reply

On my '98 cab the electric antenna makes much more noise than it should. And it's at the rear. Case closed :)

Reply to
Ottar Holstad