2003 A6 ashtray, electrical connections

OK, so I pulled the ashtray assembly all the way out of my dash to be able to repair a nick in the woodgrain, that was done OK, but now I can not figure out how to reconnect the power plug to the cigarette lighter and also how to slip the 2 red LED's back into place, as the is so little slack in the wires even when I have the wires pulled as far out as possible. This is driving me nuts!

Thanks!

Don

Reply to
Don Gunn