A4 gear shift

I have a 2002 A4 tdi 130 sport, 5 speed box. I find shifting into 2nd up or down is shit. Anyone else had this problem. Had the car back to the dealer, they have sent a report off to Audi, awaiting responce.

Reply to
Flipflop

I have the same feeling when shifting from1st into 2nd. My A4 is 3,0 Quattro 2002. Sometimes I manage very well when starting from the traffic lights but sometimes not so well. I find myself experienced driver. Without this difficulty this car is one the bests i have had....and I have had many.....Best way to avoid shifting difficulties is to shift from the

1st into 2nd after five meters from start........ "Flipflop" kirjoitti viestissä:bgdm1d$gtc$ snipped-for-privacy@sparta.btinternet.com...
Reply to
Timo Valonen