A4 rear heated screen not working

Hi,

I have recently bought a 1999 V reg audi A4 1.9 110bhp diesel with climate control. The heated rear screen does not work and the side mirrors do not heat (although I'm not 100% sure it is supposed to have heated mirrors). Am assuming it is likely to be something electrical as it is unlikely the rear screen is damaged, just wondering if anyone has any ideas? and if it could be something relatively simple like a fuse?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Colin

Reply to
colinscottreid

check the fuses.............in side panel between drivers door and dash.

pop out the mirrors and see if they are wired for heaters....

Reply to
Lez Pawl

Thanks for that,

Have tried changing the fuse to no avail which is worrying!

Any ideas what else could have gone wrong between the button on the climate and the rear screen?

Reply to
tissunnyupnorth