audi a6

Does anyone know where the oil filter is on a 2.7t? I just bought the card and want to change the oil. Also is the oilf drain plug the hex plug I see on the fibbed pan?

Reply to
Jims Audi

On my S4 2.7tt, the filter is located on the drivers side, near the front of the engine, and mounted quite low. Access is from below, after removing the big underside shield.

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

Reply to
Jims Audi

The components for the Secondary Air Injection (AIR) system are located under the air distributor between the intake manifold and the plenum chamber. Looking at the engine while standing at the front of the vehicle, the pump motor is located at the back of the engine, just to the right of the engine centerline, standing up on a bracket, and is plumbed to the right and left Combination valves located at the rear of each cylinder head.

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

Reply to