WTB: Old VW / Audi radio

Hello All,

I'm looking for a particular vintage VW radio from the early/mid 1970s. It was the OEM (Maybe optional?) radio in certain models of the Audi 100LS, VW Transporter, and possibly VW Dasher sold here in the USA.

The radio was made by Blaupunkt (of course), but I can't recall if it said Blaupunkt or VW on the faceplate. It had three bands: FM (mono), MW (AM), and LW.

Anybody have one they'd want to sell ?

Reply to
Fred Mau

BTW, LW is Langewelle for Longwave which is the same as our Shortwave. I think this would be around 7 Mhz or 40 meters IIRC. Too bad lots of the shortwave stations from other countries are dissappearing.

Reply to
Peter Parker

I'll have to look in my old stock pile to see if I can dig one out. I seem to remember having one with a silver faceplate and push buttons to change the bands. What are they worth in good working order? later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave