new 2004 s4 w/broken heater core

Has anyone else had a problem with a broken heater core? It broke on my car at about 300 miles and sprayed antifreeze all over the interior of the car. The dealer attempted to clean, but the antifreeze still permeates the interior. At this point it looks like the factory is not going to do anything about this. anyone have any thoughts? When I drive the car I get splitting headaches and I actually threw up on the way to work Friday.

Well 300 miles I reckon you are entitled to a new car, If I had the same problem & they said no, providing you don't tell any lies, post your tale of woe, on the net, every newsgroup, notice board, chat forum, post the name of the dealer, salesman etc, get some free websites, like 50 megs, take some nice pics of the dealers garage too, put em on the site, tell them what you will do first, although a new set of carpets would probably fix it, I know someone that got a new A4 with a leather interior, they found 1 seats stitching was coming undone, & a burn mark in the carpet, the dealer said no prob, we will fix it, the guy said f**k you, I paid for a new car & that's what I want, in the end he got a replacement car, I have had no probs my self, I can recommend my dealer, not sure what part of the world you are in, but the fact that the ethylene glycol fumes nearly knocked you out would constitute a personal injury claim, if there is someone to blame... make a claim!

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

do what this guy did: