radio is on safe mode

i have an audi 1990 model 90. its the original radio. i have the radio code but i dont know how to get the radio of safe mode . i should say it in the radio manual but i dont have it. appriciate any info.

Reply to
bofromtherock

maybe this will help

dave

I just bought a 96 A4 and had to bring it to the dealer for the code. I was told as or April 1 2004 that it is required to plug the car into a computer at the dealership in order to pull the code. I was also told that if the local dealer worked on the car in the past they may be able to pull the code from your VIN number. Good LuCK!

Jay

Reply to
JAmenda