Re: after market trailer hitch for allroad

does any one make an after market trailer hitch for a allroad thet

>doesnt requre drilling into the body

I assume you mean "frame", not "body", as no trailer hitch could be safely attached to the body sheet metal of a car.

The Da'Lan hitch for my A6Q Avant did require one pair of holes to be drilled in to the frame rails underneath (to match the other pairs of holes already there). It was not at all a big deal.

I doubt any other hitch would fit any better, the Da'Lan is made specifically for each model, and is not a "generic" sized hitch like you'd get from U-Haul or equivalent.

Reply to
Andrew Duane USG