Value of 96 Quattro wagon

I'm putting the above on the market and wondered what the group thought was a good asking price and a reasonable selling price. It's got all the options, 190K highway miles, regular maintenance, silver,etc. 419-349-4001

Reply to
ramjet44

I sold my 98 Q wagon, 2.8L, with about 150K miles (otherwise near perfect - no dings or scratches, interior was near showroom condition, this car never carried pets or kids) about 2 1/2 years ago. The best offer I got was $5K. This was in upstate NY (Hudson Valley).

Bob

Reply to
eBob.com