Warranty and changing stuff?

Got a used A4 in the UK, still under warranty, will changing bulbs etc invalidate the warranty in any way? and/or will audi change any free of charge (as a 'good will' gesture)?

Any comments appreciated...

Gaz

Reply to
en9gda

The warranty will probably exclude bulbs, so you won't find them changing them, unless they do it to show how nice they are.

I suppose if you put high-wattage bulbs in and burned out your wiring (or melted the plastic reflectors..)they'd say that wasn't covered, but I can't see any problem with fitting correct-wattage E approved bulbs.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

On this side of the Pond, the dealerships cover replacement lights. Best thing to do is give them a ring and ask.

Peter Smith

Reply to
Peter Smith