2004 VW Monsoon Radio

In my 04 beetle is a Monsoon with single CD as well as the 6 disk changer. On the radio face are two buttons that are not in the manual and the dealer can not tell me what they are for. The last two buttons to the right are marked "FLD" with a up triangle by one and a down triangle on the other. They don?t do anything when pressed either in stereo or CD play. Can anyone enlighten me as to what these are?

Reply to
n4cer

Changer next/previous CD?

Ask the rec.auto.makers.vw.watercooled group - this is the aircooled group (antique bugs, buses, etc).

Reply to
Remco

It's the Folder button. Used when playing MP3 CD's.

Reply to
jeckler