97 328i Radio Static

Yesterday my stock BMW radio started to sound like the antenna connection was loose or broken. I now hear static on both AM and FM when going over bumps.

The car was serviced the day before: replace drivers door lock actuator, replace thermostat, and replace drive belts. I don't see a connection here though. The static seems to be coming from the rear speakers, so I don't think the speaker in the driver's door is the problem.

Any suggestions?

Where is the antenna located?

Thanks...

-george

Reply to
gpcheney

wrote

It's in the rear window - check the connections in the c-pillar.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers