Beam bending

hi all, Ive got 520i on "M" plate, need to tape up my headlights for a visit to our french cousins in a fortnight,any ideas ? cheers gareth

Reply to
gareth

Well if it's anything like my E30, you can adjust the beams for driving on the right.

You loosen off 3 (I think) clamps, rotate the headlamp unit and retighten.

Steve.

Reply to
Steve Robinson

Check the handbook. There is usually an adjustment for driving on the right.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Reply to
gareth

Buy some headlight convertors ie stickers from the ferry port shop or from Halfords.

Reply to
M C