Best place to buy Angel Eyes for E39 in UK...?

I have found an eBay seller selling the standard and xenon Hella OEM versions at £300 and £600 respectively.

Is there anywhere cheaper and is it worth paying the extra for the xenon...?

TIA

Reply to
Shevek

Eurocarparts are 300 + vat for Hella.

Eurocarparts don't sell the Xenon ones. I've a feeling it may be illegal to fit them without type approval, which would tell at MOT time.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)